Back Details
Q:What is the mode of payment?
PreviousContent :What about the delivery time?    NextContent :Can client choose or have options on shipment arrangement? Back Details
A:
For international client, irrevocable L/C at sight would be the most appropriate payment channel.
As a guideline, we suggest an advance payment of 30% value of down payment) upon confirmation and the remaining of 70% be paid after the bill of loading issued. 
For international client, irrevocable L/C at sight would be the most appropriate payment channel.
As a guideline, we suggest an advance payment of 30% value of down payment) upon confirmation and the remaining of 70% be paid after the bill of loading issued. 
For international client, irrevocable L/C at sight would be the most appropriate payment channel.
As a guideline, we suggest an advance payment of 30% value of down payment) upon confirmation and the remaining of 70% be paid after the bill of loading issued.